Good day everyone,
Hope everyone enjoyed the Fourth! Trust as we are now past mid-summer and that longest day everyone is looking forward to ACA’s CCA Annual Symposium. Yes, it is now so very much less than 90 days out. That noted, the best flight prices are usually to be had early.
- That date for the 2021 ACA Council of Chiropractic Acupuncture Symposium is September 25th and 26th.
- The place is the DoubleTree Chicago O’Hare Rosemont.
The links for symposium registration and hotel are as follows:
- Our speaker will be Dr. Evan Mladenoff .
- His subject will be, Acupuncture a viable treatment strategy to be included in the conservative management of concussion care.
- A syllabus is available on the symposium page when scrolling down.
The master link for our web presence is:
Of Further Note:
We are still looking to fill vendor display tablespaces at the symposium. If you have a favorite vendor please invite them to join us. They may contact me through the contact page on the website link below.
In Other News:
The ACA is on tract with HR 2654 the “new” Medicare bill.
- It replaces HR 3654 in name numeration only.
- It has a new number because it’s a new Congressional legislative session.
- Included here the link to your legislative action center so one can easily send a letter to their respective members of Congress: www.HR2654.org.
- If you have done this for the “old” bill HR 3654, please do so again for HR 2654!
- Support of this bill at a grass root level is imperative as always!
The Council has received from several members correspondence asking if the CCA is offering the symposium live online again this year? The short answer is no.
- This is not possible because the special COVID considerations and exceptions are not necessary this year as currently stands.
- The national and local authorities have dropped all social distancing and mask restrictions since mid May for the area.
- The Rosemont DoubleTree has been hosting venues like ours since with no issues they report.
- Then of course the requirements for our CEU hours do not provide for such save during the COVID 2020 crisis exception noted above.
Please if you have not renewed your CCA dues by the deadline this past March 1st, it would be most helpful to do so. Without an accurate member roster it difficult on multiples of levels for your Council and the ACA to make future plans.
Your CCA Council Officers, as well the ABCA Board, are looking forward to seeing everyone soon. It’s always a pleasure for us to host the Symposium yet again. Always the pleasure to be of service.
Mercer King DC, DABCA
The views and comments expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the ACA Council of Chiropractic Acupuncture or the American Chiropractic Association.